Re: [Public WebGL] Support precompiled shaders as extensions

Ouch, sent too early.

Here is some examples of applications and how long it takes to do shader compilation on good windows laptop:

http://tanx.playcanvas.com/ - 1,300ms
http://car.playcanvas.com/ - 600ms
https://playcanv.as/p/1ha5glKf/ - 1,250ms
https://playcanv.as/p/yipplmVO/ - 2,700ms

And those are not even "big" projects, they are mostly small demos.
Nothing complex of magical happens there.

Cheers,
Max