Re: [Public WebGL] Support precompiled shaders as extensions

So to summarise:

SPIR-V - does not solves compilation times.
Platform specific shader bytecode - is not the way due to many reasons explained above in the topic.

Now the questions:
1. If there is a work we can influence on making GPU compilation faster?
2. What can we do, to help WebGL community to engage with async shader compilation solutions, possibly glFenceSync?

Kind Regards,
Max