Re: [Public WebGL] Support precompiled shaders as extensions

Worth mentioning this topic on that:
http://toji.github.io/shader-perf/ by Brandon Jones.

We already doing something similar, where we access parameters in delayed manner. This only works for assets loading scenarios, and does not work for runtime recompilation.
And even for loading scenario, this still takes ages, and in many cases shader compilation on medium devices can take more than half of loading times in extreme cases, that are seconds, for relatively simple demo cases.

Cheers,
Max