Re: [Public WebGL] Promote ASTC extension to community approved now ?

Could someone please provide a conformance test for this extension? We don't have an ASTC pipeline conveniently in house.

The existing compressed texture extension tests in https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL under conformance/extensions/ should be a good starting point. Chrome already has this extension implemented behind the --enable-webgl-draft-extensions flag. We're basically waiting for a test to be able to validate the implementation and give a thumbs up.

Thanks,

-Ken