Re: [Public WebGL] psa: battery api: just use all battery

I understand the privacy concerns but I don't see the reasoning behind completely shutting off the API. Why not enable it through application specific permissions? That way, Uber would have to ask users to read battery state and users can politely say "no way".

There are many other privacy-sensiteive APIs like camera and microphone and the privacy problem has been solved already.