[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Public WebGL] Re: specification/implementation cadence
I wish this was how things worked:
- A new ES specification revision is in the work
- A new WebGL specification is co-edited with the ES specification work (i.e. the draft, published or not)
- A new ES specification is released
- A few months later the WebGL specification is released
- You can now take your time honing the implementation the next 1-2 years, and you'd still be 50% faster than historical means.