[Public WebGL] Re: specification/implementation cadence

So you plan to have no webgl 2.1 draft spec till mid 2017, release spec 6 months later start of 2018 and fully grown publicly released implementation by a few months later in spring 2018?

I might ignore a few things, but i dont see how that changes that if you want to hit or exceed the linear projection, you need to compress all the work that usully took place in 4-5 years into 6 - 12 months.

And you see no readily apparent disconnect between the hope to get the next one out sooner and the fact that you have not started yet?

On Thursday, 11 August 2016, Jeff Gilbert <jgilbert@mozilla.com> wrote:
I disagree. This sort of line-fitting estimation is naive, and ignores
too much in this case.