Re: [Public WebGL] GLSL bitCount, bitfieldExtract, etc?

It looks like these primitives were first exposed to mobile devices in OpenGL ES 3.1. We're actively working on shipping WebGL 2.0 which will track OpenGL ES 3.0, and the working group expects that a revision upgrading WebGL to OpenGL ES 3.1 will follow in the near future.

-Ken