Re: [Public WebGL] WebVulkan

SPIRV supports multiple memory models, addressing models, Storage Classes, etc…

Perhaps we could define WebVulkan as supporting a subset of these?

Also, GPU drivers provide cross-process isolation of the GPU memory.  Perhaps the browser could add an additional layer of security by instantiating a separate GPU process for each WebVulkan context?  If we depend on the GPU driver’s existing security models, would we need to manage a blacklist of driver versions with known vulnerabilities?

Thanks for the excellent discussion!

Cheers,
- Kearwood “Kip” Gilbert