Re: [Public WebGL] WebVulkan

I think it's unreasonable to say:

   "Vulkan is hard - so it's not for the web"

There are perfectly capable graphics programmers working on complex
web-based applications who would greatly benefit from having it (I'm one
of them!).

We need game engines like Unity3D to more completely embrace the web - and
as those things transition to using Vulkan under the hood - we'll want
them to generate WebVulkan when you set the target to "Web".

For those who aren't so hard-core, people will make wrappers and
frameworks that are easier.  Also, WebGL isn't likely to "go away" anytime
soon...so that's always that option for those who prefer a gentler
learning curve.  WebGL hasn't obsoleted the canvas API despite a heavy
overlap in capabilities - and I don't think WebVulkan would obsolete WebGL
either.

  -- Steve

 -- Steve