[Public WebGL] Proposal: Restrict PACK_/UNPACK_ params to sane subrects

Specifically, the following would generate INVALID_OPERATION:
* SKIP_PIXELS + width > ROW_LENGTH
* SKIP_ROWS + height > IMAGE_HEIGHT

This will:
* Make things cleaner for both implementers and devs
* Remove a source of implementation behavior differences
* Prevent a source of bugs for developers (setting SKIP_PIXELS without
ROW_LENGTH)

If we find a compelling use-case for relaxing this, no content
breakage will occur if we decide to loosen these restrictions later.

This is the current behavior of Firefox.