[Public WebGL] WEBGL_compressed_texture_s3tc_srgb

Hi community!

I ran on a case where DXT textures are supported, sRGB textures are supported but sRGB DXT textures are not supported.

This is pretty unfortunate because it makes supporting linear rendering more complicated than it should while hardware that support both DXT textures and sRGB textures should actually support sRGB DXT textures.

As a result, I wrote a proposal (including more details!) for which I would enjoy reviews and feedback.

Thanks!
Christophe