[Public WebGL] WebGL license: can i use WebGL in the commercial product?

Can i use WebGL in the commercial product?

I have found thw following licence terms:
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/tree/master/sdk/demos/google/san-angeles

Nevertheless, i did not understand if i can use WebGL in a commercial website, or commercial program installable on windows (installaction comprising webkit, php, mysql) and charge the users for the product /website ?

I want to make Windows executable program from webkit (browser), php, mysql and WebGL for creating some animations.
I will include webGL to installation package, but i will not charge for it.
I will charge only for my product, but together with my product i will install for FREE the webkit, php, mysql and WebGL, which are essential for my product funtioning.

Can i use WebGL like this?

regards,
--
Gintare Statkute