Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_subscribe_uniform extension

WEBGL_subscribe_uniform has been moved to rejected status.

-Ken

On Mon, Mar 28, 2016 at 2:52 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
Apologies for the long delay revisiting this topic.

At this point I agree with rejecting this extension. It was always difficult to understand how it would be used effectively by applications, since the values the GPU saw would be a frame or two ahead of the CPU-side code. Additionally, nobody's working on the code any more. The most profitable thing to do at this point is to work on reducing the latency of all WebGL implementations, rather than working around the latency of specific ones.

Any other comments?

-Ken