Re: [Public WebGL] Propose moving EXT_color_buffer_float to community approved

Thanks for your feedback Florian.

The most significant gain will be to move the extension to community approved, so it can be enabled by default along with WebGL 2.0. Khronos has specific processes around ratification which shouldn't be bypassed, and that status impacts WebGL extensions very little.

Any other comments? Hoping for feedback from Mark Callow and Jeff Gilbert as well.

-Ken