I support. More over, I think, the problem is more general and does affect not only WebGL, but the whole platform. Thus more general solution has to be introduced. Like a function to request current state of user input devices (as, if understand correctly, done in gamepad API).28.03.2016, 20:04, "Florian Bösch" <firstname.lastname@example.org>:I suggest to move the WEBGL_subscribe_uniform extension to rejected, for the following reasons:
- Asynchronous Time Warp (ATW, https://developer.oculus.com/blog/asynchronous-timewarp-on-oculus-rift/) is the preferred method to ensure most up to date HMD input -> display transform. This removes the main motivation for this extension.
- No further input has been provided on this extension in 16 months
- No evaluation beyond the initial prototype has occured for 22 fmonths
- The extension no longer has a champion since 16 months
- No other champion has come forward in the last 16 months
- The issues around the extension formulation have not been addressed for 20 months.Repeated calls for a new maintainer the extension have gone unanswered with the last occurring over 12 months ago.I would also like to state on record that I think it's poor form to introduce an extension to the registry without the necessary commitment to see it trough to its conclusion. I strongly disapprove of this sort of registry littering with garbage.--
Kirill DmitrenkoYandex Maps Team