Re: [Public WebGL] Propose moving EXT_color_buffer_float to community approved

I have no objection against moving this extension to community approved. In particular I think it is non controversial to move it to community approved because:
I believe it would be permitted to jump an extension from draft to khronos ratified if the khronos board would wish to do so?