Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_subscribe_uniform extension

I suggest to move the WEBGL_subscribe_uniform extension to rejected, for the following reasons:
  1. Asynchronous Time Warp (ATW, https://developer.oculus.com/blog/asynchronous-timewarp-on-oculus-rift/) is the preferred method to ensure most up to date HMD input -> display transform. This removes the main motivation for this extension.
  2. No further input has been provided on this extension in 16 months
  3. No evaluation beyond the initial prototype has occured for 22 fmonths
  4. The extension no longer has a champion since 16 months
  5. No other champion has come forward in the last 16 months
  6. The issues around the extension formulation have not been addressed for 20 months.
Repeated calls for a new maintainer the extension have gone unanswered with the last occurring over 12 months ago.

I would also like to state on record that I think it's poor form to introduce an extension to the registry without the necessary commitment to see it trough to its conclusion. I strongly disapprove of this sort of registry littering with garbage.