Re: [Public WebGL] Who maintains http://get.webgl.org?

Hi Will,

Sorry for the delay replying. You're absolutely right, the fragment shader was wrong. Thanks for your pull request fixing it.

-Ken

P.S. I double-checked the WebGL repo and don't think there are other bogus uses of GL_ES. Some of the shaders ported from the OpenGL ES conformance suite still test that macro, though it's not necessary in WebGL (GL_ES is always defined).