[Public WebGL] Who maintains http://get.webgl.org?

I was wondering who maintains http://get.webgl.org/. As you may know, the WebGL community tends to use this site as the starting point to figure out if a device actually supports WebGL. However, it specifies the following fragment shader:

#ifdef GL_ES
precision highp float;
#endif
void main() {
  gl_FragColor = vec4(0.4, 0.4, 0.4, 1.0);
}

If the GPU doesn't support highp (like the Mali 450 MP it would seem), then the page says 'Your browser supports WebGL' but the cube doesn't render and you get the console message:

*** Error compiling shader :ERROR: 0:3: 'highp' : precision is not supported in fragment shader

The weird thing is, Firefox let's you get away with specifying highp and you see the cube - whereas Chrome fails to compile the shader.

I haven't got a clue who to take this up with. I think the fragment shader on the page is just plain wrong. But maybe there's a Chrome issue here too? Or is Firefox at fault? Any ideas?

Thanks,

Will

--
Will Eastcott (@willeastcott)