[Public WebGL] Re: WEBGL_debug_renderer survey

Relaying response from Marcin Ignac:

Q1: Do you use this extension currently? [yes/no]
NO

Q2: Do you plan on using the extension in the future? [yes/no]
YES

Q3: Should UAs implement the extension? [yes/no]
YES

Q4: Can you briefly describe your use (or planned use)?
I think it's critical for bug reporting. It would be amazing to just get this information when something is not working. Especially that I mostly work with http://plask.org, and test in Safari. Chrome and FF only for big client projects.

Q5: Your cited affiliation? (website, service, company or whatever describes you best)
http://variable.io - data driven art generative design studio