Re: [Public WebGL] How to dive into http://webglstats.com WebGL adoption rate?

I'm the maintainer of webglstats.

On Wed, Feb 10, 2016 at 4:02 PM, juj j <jujjyl@gmail.com> wrote:
Is there a way to cross reference these numbers against OS and browser and their versions? I am trying to answer the following questions:
The drilldown bar on the left lets you select a subset and drill down to platform, operating system and browser. Not the version unfortunately.

   - which browsers were the experimental-webgl people on?
See the sidebar.

   - why don't the remaining 7.4% of people have webgl?
Blacklists mostly, and some old browsers.

What were the browser version
Can't be queried currently.

and OS version distribution on these unsupported browsers?
Can't be queried currently.

How much of the unsupportion was due to user remaining on old browser version and not having updated? Which browsers were these?
Can't be queried currently.

   - how much of unsupportion is due to driver having been blacklisted (due to a bug), and how much of it was due to user running hardware that just does not have the support?
That's an answer I cannot provide as the reason for no support (beyond old browser) wouldn't show up in the data.

Does there exist statistics to make conclusions about the above?
Not yet, but I'm working on an update to the site and data handling that would make that kind of question (insofar as there is data about it) possible.