[Public WebGL] Re: WEBGL_debug_renderer survey

Relaying response from Patrick Cozzi:

Q1: Do you use this extension currently? Not in Cesium, but we report it in webglreport.com.

Q2: Do you plan on using the extension in the future? No current plans.

Q3: Should Browsers implement the extension? Yes, if they don't see it as a privacy issue.

Q4: Can you briefly describe your use (or planned use)?  Workaround bugs and maybe use fast paths if we really really had to.  I could also see it being useful to get stats about users.

Q5: Your affiliation? cesiumjs.org