[Public WebGL] Re: WEBGL_debug_renderer survey

Relaying response from Tarek Sherif:

Q1: Do you use this extension currently? [yes/no]
No.

Q2: Do you plan on using the extension in the future? [yes/no]
Yes. (I'll admit, though, that your survey is what got me thinking about using it. Chalk it up to the observer effect.)

Q3: Should Browsers implement the extension? [yes/no]
Yes.

Q4: Can you briefly describe your use (or planned use)?
Primarily error reporting. It would be useful to know a user's GPU when troubleshooting reported problems. Many of our users are non-technical, so it would be extremely helpful to have the system able to automatically report that information.

Q5: Your affiliation? (website, service, company or whatever describes you best)
3D Software Engineer, BioDigital (https://www.biodigital.com/)