From: Florian Bösch <pyalot@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, Feb 4, 2016 at 1:37 PM
Subject: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_debug_renderer survey
To: public webgl <public_webgl@khronos.org>

I would like to collect opinions on WEBGL_debug_renderer_info on this ML and would kindly ask so inclined readers to respond to this thread once with answers to the following questions (if possible).

Q1: Do you use this extension currently? [yes/no]

Q2: Do you plan on using the extension in the future? [yes/no]

Q3: Should UAs implement the extension? [yes/no]

Q4: Can you briefly describe your use (or planned use)?

Q5: If any, Your affiliation? (website, service, company or whatever describes you best)

Thank You