Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_debug_renderer survey

Hi,

Q1: Do you use this extension currently?
 Yes

Q2: Do you plan on using the extension in the future?
 Yes

Q3: Should UAs implement the extension? [yes/no]
  Yes

Q4: Can you briefly describe your use (or planned use)?
  We use the returns of the function as one input for server based client/capacity class matching. This is the uses to control e.g. the memory management setting automatically.

Q5: If any, Your affiliation? (website, service, company or whatever describes you best)
  http://instant3dhub.org, Visualisation as a Service platform to bring large data to any device.

Best regards
Johannes