Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_debug_renderer survey

Q1:  yes
Q2:  yes
Q3:  yes
Q4:  We use the data to discover GPU-specific issues.  Sometimes this leads to a work-around that fixes the issue for the particular GPU (without regressing functionality for other GPUs).  Even if it does not, it is useful to have the information in order to communicate known issues to users.  We've occasionally found that issues can be resolved by prompting a user to upgrade their driver on problematic GPUs.  It could be useful to have driver version information with the GPU data, as this would help pinpoint where the problem lies in such cases.
Q5:  Onshape (https://www.onshape.com/)