[Public WebGL] Re: WEBGL_debug_renderer survey

Relaying answer from Mike Bond:

Q1: No
Q2: Hadn't planned on it as we try to run code that works across all devices as equally as possible.
Q3: It seems like it might be useful but also a potential privacy concern. As drivers become more mature and WebGL adoption grows, I expect the need to know the specific hardware that you're running on will decrease. So far, I hadn't had a real desire to use this. Most devices that have caused me problems have been blacklisted by Chrome and Firefox anyway.
Q4: n/a
Q5: Mike Bond (Box Inc. https://www.box.com/ , acquired https://www.verold.com/ last year)