[Public WebGL] Re: WEBGL_debug_renderer survey

Relaying answer from Kinix (https://www.urbangalaxyonline.com/)

We use three.js on our project so the use of actual WebGL commands is hidden on our case.
However from my experience with desktop OpenGL I believe that this extension is useful.
So since I cannot answer the questions as I am not aware how (and if) three.js is making use or would make use of this extension, in general I would vote for yes, especially of the UA implementation and support.

Counting this as:

Q1: no
Q2: yes
Q3: yes