Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_debug_renderer survey

Q1: Yes
Q2: Yes
Q3: Yes, although possibly disabled in private browsing modes to reduce fingerprinting
Q4: Our middleware reveals this data to users for diagnostic purposes. Of particular interest is determining which hardware renderer is in use on dual-GPU laptops. The string returned by WEBGL_debug_renderer serves as the authority on which GPU is in use, verifying that any changed settings have taken effect.
Q5: Scirra Ltd: https://www.scirra.com