Re: [Public WebGL] WEBGL_debug_renderer survey

Q1: yes
Q2: yes
Q3: yes
Q4: To see on which card my game has problems on.
Q5: Small Indie game developer ( www.istrolid.com )

My biggest issue is still with webGL not working for people. Mostly due to them disabling hardware acceleration some how or having black listed drivers/card. I just don't know. It would be nice to know those 2 things.