[Public WebGL] appropriate context loss response

I've noticed that on iOS if there's a context loss (due to memory overstep or whatever), no context loss event is issued and instead the browser auto-reloads the page which leads to another context loss.

I don't think the behavior for context loss is specified, just that it's possible to issue a context loss event.

Should we specify the browser behavior in the WebGL specification so that a context loss behaves the same on all platforms and the page isn't uselessly reloaded?