Re: [Public WebGL] Proposal for the WEBGL_debug extension

WebGL core APIs and extensions are expected to work cross-browser and cross-platform. If there is something in the KHR_debug or WEBGL_debug extension that would preclude its being implemented in ANGLE, then that functionality should be adjusted or removed.

If investigation is done into how this would be exposed on D3D, then non-normative text could be added to the extension spec describing it, but it shouldn't be normative text.

-Ken