Re: [Public WebGL] webgl2

You can already turn on the experimental WebGL 2 implementation in Chrome (Canary recommended) with the command line "--enable-unsafe-es3-apis". The implementation is still missing some features, which is why we haven't added a more easily accessible flag to about:flags, but it should still be able to handle a decent amount of the new APIs correctly. Once we feel like the implementation is feature complete we'll make it easier to get to so we can get more developer feedback while we secure the API and fix bugs on the way to turning it on by default.