Re: [Public WebGL] Propose moving EXT_disjoint_timer_query extension to community approved

I don't have a principal objection against moving to community approved. I do however have some concern that taking something out of draft where the public wasn't testing it, to community approved where it can't be changed or pulled back to draft has the potential to reveal bugs or specification deficiencies that're then harder to address. It's more a concern about the extension process after prefix avoidance, where we now lack a way to publicly expose draft extensions.