Re: [Public WebGL] Proposal for the WEBGL_debug extension

On Thu, Oct 1, 2015 at 7:18 PM, Emmanuel Gil Peyrot <emmanuel.peyrot@collabora.co.uk> wrote:
The main reason I started working on this extension was integration
with existing GLES debugging tools, namely apitrace in my case.
Is it a correct statement to say that apitrace relies on KHR_debug to identify the stream of commands of interest to the programmer (because there's a lot of commands being executed by a browser), and therefore allows you to inspect just the commands your WebGL context emitted?

Since you have experience in this field, could you comment on how vogl fits into that picture? Is KHR/WebGL_debug something that could interoperate with it?