Re: [Public WebGL] Proposal for the WEBGL_debug extension

Could you describe in more detail how you've used your prototype
implementation of this extension and how it's improved your debugging
workflow?

There are many simple JavaScript frameworks like webgl-debug.js (
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGLDeveloperTools ) that wrap the
WebGLRenderingContext, calling getError() after each call, and
throwing an exception if an error occurred, which can be caught in the
browser's devtools debugger.

-Ken