Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL_debug_renderer_info IDs

On Sun, Sep 20, 2015 at 8:42 PM, Kenneth Russell <kbr@google.com> wrote:
I'm not in favor of going back and adding them to the queries. This information is supposed to be used temporarily and sparingly by applications, generally to identify specific poorly performing devices.
I can provide the vendor IDs and PCI IDs to lookup to anybody who's interested as a Web API. I just thought it would be nicer if the information wasn't made intentionally hard to read and interprete so that this wouldn't be necessary.