Re: [Public WebGL] WebGL_debug_renderer_info IDs

There were two primary reasons for not including the vendor and device PCI IDs in the WEBGL_debug_renderer_info queries:

1. They don't exist on non-PCI architectures, including basically every Android device in existence.
2. Their presence would make it easier to write device-specific code, which was an explicit non-goal of this extension.

I'm not in favor of going back and adding them to the queries. This information is supposed to be used temporarily and sparingly by applications, generally to identify specific poorly performing devices.

-Ken