[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[Public WebGL] WebGL_debug_renderer_info IDs
WEBGL_debug_renderer_info returns text strings. Here's a few examples:
- ANGLE (Intel(R) HD Graphics P4600/P4700 Direct3D11 vs_5_0 ps_5_0)
- NVIDIA GeForce GT 625 (OEM)
- Gallium 0.4 on NVE7
- Intel(R) HD Graphics
- ATI Radeon HD Verde XT Prototype OpenGL Engine
- ANGLE (Intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset (Microsoft Corporation - WDDM 1.1) Direct3D9Ex vs_3_0 ps_3_0)
- Mesa DRI Intel(R) Iris 6100 (Broadwell GT3)
There's thousands of these strings accounting for every combination by any driver, backend and UA to assemble them.
However, as far as I know, every vendor and GPU have a unique registered ID. Would it be possible to also communicate the vendor and GPU ID?