Re: [Public WebGL] Can the browser tell the user why webGL has failed to start?

Ken, I got one.
Could not create a WebGL context. GPUInfoCollectionFailure: GPU initialization Failed. GPU Info not Collected.VendorId = 74101480, DeviceId = 3008244
Looks like that GPU is unlisted, unknown type?

Inline image 1
"Disabled Features: rasterization" looks scary but it means some thing else entirely... https://www.chromium.org/developers/design-documents/chromium-graphics/how-to-get-gpu-rasterization

- Andre