[Public WebGL] Proposal for the WEBGL_debug extension

Hello,

I just submitted a proposal for a WEBGL_debug extension, mirroring the
KHR_debug GLES one, which you can find here:
https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/1224

I already have a draft implementation for WebKit, which I will update
against this version soon, and hopefully publish it once it gets
approved.

I appreciate any feedback on this extension, which enables a much
better debugging workflow than the current gl.getError()-based one.

Thanks,

--
Emmanuel Gil Peyrot
Collabora Ltd.