Re: [Public WebGL] Can the browser tell the user why webGL has failed to start?

It's something we've talked about in the past. Sometimes, we decide a user's drivers aren't reliable enough to run on, and that they should update. However, there's not currently a way to surface this to the app, so the app can recommend updating drivers to the user.

It would also be fantastic from a statistics point of view, being able to get stats on why WebGL is failing to load for a more general audience.