Re: [Public WebGL] ARB_texture_storage for WebGL

It still will be necessary to support WebGL 1 extension for WebGL 1 contexts. And for WebGL 2 functions of promoted extension can be just aliases to corresponding core functions. So there will be not that much overhead to support WebGL 1 extensions in WebGL 2 implementations.