Re: [Public WebGL] ARB_texture_storage for WebGL

And that's not considering the lag time it requires the various UA vendors to implement WebGL 2 in the first place. What I'm trying to convey is this: WebGL2 staggering, lagging arrival will not solve everything (tm) within any short period of time, it'll take years and years.