Re: [Public WebGL] ARB_texture_storage for WebGL

We are working very hard to push out a working WebGL 2 prototype
before the end of year.

I agree it might be a good idea to expose TexStorage extension for
WebGL 1.  At least it can save memories on Windows with ANGLE backend,
because to create a texture at draw time in ANGLE, we have to maintain
a copy of the entire texture data in ram.

If someone can help draft a extension spec, that could probably speed things up.