Re: [Public WebGL] Proposing moving WEBGL_compressed_texture_astc_ldr to draft

Thanks for pointing that out. I hadn't read the KHR_ or WebGL
extension wrapper carefully. Agreed, it would be technically
infeasible to dynamically enable one profile but not the other. Pull
request up changing the name of the extension and adding profile
support to it: https://github.com/KhronosGroup/WebGL/pull/1146 .
Please comment. Thanks.

-Ken