Re: [Public WebGL] Proposing moving WEBGL_compressed_texture_astc_ldr to draft

Another extension WEBGL_compressed_texture_astc_hdr will be introduced
when it's ready. WEBGL_compressed_texture_astc_ldr only covers the low
dynamic range profile in
https://www.opengl.org/registry/specs/KHR/texture_compression_astc_hdr.txt
-- e.g. the extension string "GL_KHR_texture_compression_astc_ldr".

-Ken