Re: [Public WebGL] IE extension tickets

At least in one important market (== China) WindowsXP is still the
majority of PC installs, is very stable and from time to time even
growing (see worldwide Unity Webplayer stats here where XP hovers
around 40%: http://stats.unity3d.com/web/).

If MS allows free upgrades of these XP installs to Windows 10 that may
finally change slowly but in my opinion it is important to not forget
about Windows XP just yet (even though MS itself and some (all?) GPU
vendors don't support it any longer).

Cheers,
-Andre.