From: Ben Adams [mailto:thundercat@illyriad.co.uk]
Sent: Friday, June 19, 2015 3:17 PM
To: Florian Bösch
Cc: Jukka Jylänki; Rafael Cintron; Frank Olivier; public webgl
Subject: Re: [Public WebGL] IE extension tickets

That may also have something to do with some people's fundamental objections to Win8 and its redesign; and their insistence to install Win7 on top of Win8 rather than anything else. Hopefully Windows 10 will go better.

Its a common problem with OS tied browsers; Apple has it with Safari (though they are better at getting people to upgrade); the Andorid browser and IE.

Edge appears to be decoupled from OS updates (post Win10); like Chrome now is on Android (via Store) so hopefully things should be better moving forward.